Bank Guarantee Commission for issuing letter of guarantee is calculated on the basis of difference between the original letter of guarantee and cash deposit given to the bank as security in relation to duration of the guarantee. Commission for extending a letter of guarantee is tantamount to commission for issuing it. If the amount of guarantee is reduced, the commission could be reimbursed in proportion to reduction in guarantee and remaining time of bank guarantee before maturity, after deducing one month in favor of the bank.
- PSG College of Technology Alumni
- Business Analysis Best Practices
- SRM MBA Placement
- Teri MBA in Business Sustainability
- About MHRM form symbiosis university when publish.
- COMDEK UGET
- Details about the course post diploma in Quality Assurance Management.
- BPUT MBA Syllabus
- Do you advise it possible that i can give intermediate exam directly without appearing foundation exam?
- Symbiosis ant management centre in Dubai?
- About the fee structure and placement of an MBA course from Bharti Vidyapeeth’s Institute of Management Studies and Research
- MATS Bangalore
- How to prepare AIMCET in 100days?
- Kannur University MBA Syllabus
- Udallas MBA