Bank Guarantee Commission for issuing letter of guarantee is calculated on the basis of difference between the original letter of guarantee and cash deposit given to the bank as security in relation to duration of the guarantee. Commission for extending a letter of guarantee is tantamount to commission for issuing it. If the amount of guarantee is reduced, the commission could be reimbursed in proportion to reduction in guarantee and remaining time of bank guarantee before maturity, after deducing one month in favor of the bank.
- Delhi University First Cut Off List
- Guide summer training finance from companies in Nasik or Pune
- Aquinas Institute Sri Lanka
- Fore School Of Management Ranking
- Vision School of Management New Delhi
- David Memorial Institute Of Management Secunderabad
- International Institute of Business Studies Kolkata
- Pond cherry University M.Tech
- Sikkim Manipal University Result
- VMU Diploma in Food Production
- MSU MBA Career Services
- Best advice for MBA admission in IIM Kolkata.
- PSG College of Technology Admission
- Details on admission for MSW this year and the detail on fee structures
- IIT Topper