Bank Guarantee Commission for issuing letter of guarantee is calculated on the basis of difference between the original letter of guarantee and cash deposit given to the bank as security in relation to duration of the guarantee. Commission for extending a letter of guarantee is tantamount to commission for issuing it. If the amount of guarantee is reduced, the commission could be reimbursed in proportion to reduction in guarantee and remaining time of bank guarantee before maturity, after deducing one month in favor of the bank.
- Calcutta University Exam Results
- Reservation for Single Girl Child in NIT
- North Maharashtra University Admission
- What can we do after BBA?
- M.Phil in Gujarat university
- IGNOU Admission Date
- Brokerage Model of Case Management
- What is the procedure for appointments in GSK?
- IIM Lucknow Placements
- Teratorial Army In
- NIT Warangal Ph.D. in Remote Sensing & Geographical Information Systems
- ADITYA Institute
- Mitcon Institute of Management Pune
- Extol institute of management Bhopal
- PTU DEP