Bank Guarantee Commission for issuing letter of guarantee is calculated on the basis of difference between the original letter of guarantee and cash deposit given to the bank as security in relation to duration of the guarantee. Commission for extending a letter of guarantee is tantamount to commission for issuing it. If the amount of guarantee is reduced, the commission could be reimbursed in proportion to reduction in guarantee and remaining time of bank guarantee before maturity, after deducing one month in favor of the bank.
- Jamnalal Bajaj MBA Admission
- What about MBA in Material Management form Bhoj University?
- Can you give a list of private medical colleges offering MBBS through entrance Test
- NMIMS Mumbai MBA
- Details of distance courses conducted by NICMAR
- Srm Institute of Management & Technology
- MBA in Biotechnology
- MBA Pakistan
- Jiwaji University Mba Syllabus
- PSG Institute of Technology
- Thakur Institute of Management Studies Mumbai
- Bank Deposit Sweep Definition
- Goa Institute of Management Goa
- GJU MBA Results
- 700 billion bailout approved