Bank Guarantee Commission for issuing letter of guarantee is calculated on the basis of difference between the original letter of guarantee and cash deposit given to the bank as security in relation to duration of the guarantee. Commission for extending a letter of guarantee is tantamount to commission for issuing it. If the amount of guarantee is reduced, the commission could be reimbursed in proportion to reduction in guarantee and remaining time of bank guarantee before maturity, after deducing one month in favor of the bank.
- JIWAJI University MBA Result
- Who I can get the admission in MBA program by distains learning?
- Bank Guarantee LC
- Can I change the any University in Mumbai after first year BBA Course?
- Bhavan’s Institute Of Management Kolkata
- Pharma mba jobs
- NPTI MBA
- Need where details for admission in part time MBA in SCM OPARATION?
- IASE Faculty of Education
- S.D. Model School
- NMIMS Distance Learning MBA
- Anna University Results January
- Uppgmee Forms Exams Results Counselling Dates
- SHOBHIT University School of Distance Education
- Central Institute of Fisheries Nautical and Engineering Training