Bank Guarantee Commission for issuing letter of guarantee is calculated on the basis of difference between the original letter of guarantee and cash deposit given to the bank as security in relation to duration of the guarantee. Commission for extending a letter of guarantee is tantamount to commission for issuing it. If the amount of guarantee is reduced, the commission could be reimbursed in proportion to reduction in guarantee and remaining time of bank guarantee before maturity, after deducing one month in favor of the bank.
- GEMBA School of HR
- IGIDR Entrance Exam
- Tamil University
- Suggest for admission to retail management courses.
- Suggestion wants to do MBA through correspondence course
- Do you suggestion for MBA and work in London?
- What is the eligibility and admission process of MBA in Mass Comm.
- Andhra Bank Probationary Officers Recruitment
- IIM Indore FPM
- IES MCRC Mumbai
- Maharaja agrasen inst Of mgmt Delhi
- BSN MBA
- uohyd mba
- Academy Of Management Studies London
- What is Function of Special Purpose Vehicle in Africa and potential loopholes?