Bank Guarantee Commission for issuing letter of guarantee is calculated on the basis of difference between the original letter of guarantee and cash deposit given to the bank as security in relation to duration of the guarantee. Commission for extending a letter of guarantee is tantamount to commission for issuing it. If the amount of guarantee is reduced, the commission could be reimbursed in proportion to reduction in guarantee and remaining time of bank guarantee before maturity, after deducing one month in favor of the bank.
- Mop Vaishnav College for Women Intranet
- Brokerage for Dummies
- What is the procedure for appointments in GSK?
- IIT Chennai MBA Placements
- DRDO Recruitment Result
- What is abut MBA in Advertisement?
- VJIM Hyderabad Vignana Jyothi Institute of Management
- Complete details of MBA admission related form IMT Ghaziabad.
- David Memorial Institute Of Management Secunderabad
- IILM Business School Delhi
- Gl Bajaj Mathura
- Sinhgad Technical Institutes
- Lok Nayak Jai Prakash Hospital
- Jagran Institute of Management Noida