Bank Guarantee Commission for issuing letter of guarantee is calculated on the basis of difference between the original letter of guarantee and cash deposit given to the bank as security in relation to duration of the guarantee. Commission for extending a letter of guarantee is tantamount to commission for issuing it. If the amount of guarantee is reduced, the commission could be reimbursed in proportion to reduction in guarantee and remaining time of bank guarantee before maturity, after deducing one month in favor of the bank.
- DSPSR Rohini
- English correspondence samples
- IESE MBA Deadlines
- Bank Guarantee Fees
- MBA In Gujarat
- Complete admission details for DBA degree course?
- Which level and minimum years of work experience required for getting into one of the six IIM?
- UK Correspondence Courses
- NERIST NEE
- What are the criteria for getting add in part time MBA courses?
- IIM Lucknow Executive MBA Noida
- Etrade Brokerage Minimum Balance
- What is the Sikkim Manipal University recognized from AICTE in MBA
- Admission details in PGCHRM at XLRI Jamshedpur
- Suggest finance and hr related information?