Bank Guarantee Commission for issuing letter of guarantee is calculated on the basis of difference between the original letter of guarantee and cash deposit given to the bank as security in relation to duration of the guarantee. Commission for extending a letter of guarantee is tantamount to commission for issuing it. If the amount of guarantee is reduced, the commission could be reimbursed in proportion to reduction in guarantee and remaining time of bank guarantee before maturity, after deducing one month in favor of the bank.
- Is procedure and eligibility for CFA?
- Bank Guarantee Sap
- Tamilnadu Board of Higher Secondary Education Result
- ITS Ghaziabad MBA
- Admission in Annamalai University
- SIMSREE Mumbai
- MBA Pakistan
- BIT Ranchi
- How long is the LLM course 3 years or 5 years?
- ECU courses 2013
- SIIB Pune MBA Admissions
- When starting the admission for MBA
- Distance Learning For Law
- NITIE Mumbai Cut Off
- A Balance Sheet Approach To Financial Crisis