Bank Guarantees are one of the most common features of retail and commercial leases. For good reason, as they provide landlords with effective security against the tenant defaulting under the lease. There is a tendency amongst landlords to regard physical possession as the end of the story and to file away the Bank Guarantee until it is required because of a breach or it is returned to the tenant at the expiration of the lease. This will ensure that if the tenant breaches the lease, such as failing to redecorate/reinstate the premises following the expiry or simply disappears, you will still have a valid Bank Guarantee to enforce against this breach.
- Xavier MBA Ranking
- What are full details course mba including the centers in kerala?
- RSM MBA
- Institute for Technology and Management Navi Mumbai
- Complete details for BBA+MBA within four year form Ria Business School.
- Diploma Gynaecology
- Nehru College of Management Coimbatore
- What is Function of Special Purpose Vehicle in Africa and potential loopholes?
- Central Inland Fisheries Research Institute CIFRI
- Distance MBA in Rural Management
- Integrated Management College Delhi
- Park Global School Of Business Excellence
- SAIL Result Management Trainee
- Laxmibai Radhakisan Toshniwal College of Commerce (LRT)
- Fee Structure for MMM Masters Course