A Bank Guarantee Accounting Treatment and a letter of credit are similar in many ways but they’re two different things. The main difference between the two credit security instruments is the position of the bank relative to the buyer and seller of a good, service or basket of goods or services in the event of the buyer’s default of payment. These financial instruments are often used in trade financing when suppliers, or vendors, are purchasing and selling goods to and from overseas customers with whom they don’t have established business relationships.
- Political Science Institutes in India
- Details of phone number, faculty and department for Sambhram Institutions.
- Provide information about admission process part time MBA
- SCMS MBA
- Annamalai University M.Sc. Botany Admission
- Do you advice for MBA form and UGC granted institute?
- Army Institute of Fashion and Design AIFD
- IILM Institute for Higher Education New Delhi And Gurgaon
- MIM Noida
- Teradata DBA Institutes in Hyderabad
- MBA QLD
- Which comes under VTU top ten lists of MBA colleges in Bangalore?
- GGSIPU MBA
- Admission Procedure for M.Sc. in Home Science
- Bangalore University MBA Exam Date