A Bank Guarantee Accounting Treatment and a letter of credit are similar in many ways but they’re two different things. The main difference between the two credit security instruments is the position of the bank relative to the buyer and seller of a good, service or basket of goods or services in the event of the buyer’s default of payment. These financial instruments are often used in trade financing when suppliers, or vendors, are purchasing and selling goods to and from overseas customers with whom they don’t have established business relationships.
- Is good for MBA IBS kolkata?
- SDSU MBA Acceptance Rate
- IIMM Pune Admission Procedure
- RIICO Jodhpur
- UCL Department of Management Science and Innovation
- Tata Institute of Social Sciences Distance Learning
- Where information the contact details for GMAT?
- Amity University MBA Ranking
- UWM MBA
- Where is the institute for water recourses management?
- GITAM Hyderabad
- Institute of Engineering & Management Aicte Approved
- Diploma ECE Syllabus
- Bank of Baroda exam solved paper
- Shiva Institute of Management Studies