A Bank Guarantee Accounting Treatment and a letter of credit are similar in many ways but they’re two different things. The main difference between the two credit security instruments is the position of the bank relative to the buyer and seller of a good, service or basket of goods or services in the event of the buyer’s default of payment. These financial instruments are often used in trade financing when suppliers, or vendors, are purchasing and selling goods to and from overseas customers with whom they don’t have established business relationships.
- MKM Institute of Management
- RRB Ranchi Application Status
- Which is syllabus MBA Agribusiness for Asia Agribusiness?
- How can I get the admission in a Postgraduate Information Technology?
- UPES MBA Ranking
- Training programs for Entrepreneurs preferably in Pune Bombay area?
- Risk management institutes in UK
- UNIRAJ ERNET
- Ian Harris Edison welding institute
- Delhi University Pg Courses
- Brokerage Operations Training
- NC State Distance Learning
- What is total admission details & college for MBA in personnel management by Correspondence Courses?
- Thakur Institute of Management Studies and Research
- JNU Jaipur Bachelor of Electrical Engg.