A Bank Guarantee Accounting Treatment and a letter of credit are similar in many ways but they’re two different things. The main difference between the two credit security instruments is the position of the bank relative to the buyer and seller of a good, service or basket of goods or services in the event of the buyer’s default of payment. These financial instruments are often used in trade financing when suppliers, or vendors, are purchasing and selling goods to and from overseas customers with whom they don’t have established business relationships.
- Synergy Institute Of Management Pune
- Diploma with Merit
- Global Institute of Intellectual Property
- What is the total detail & criteria of MBA?
- How can get the application form for deemed university?
- Bits Pilani MBA 2010
- 4 phases of business cycle within an economy
- Which are the norms to open an architecture institute in India?
- MBA MNNIT Allahabad
- MCD Property Tax
- Modi Institute of Technology Kota
- GNDU BA Admission Form
- Details of the fee structure MBA fulltime course in XLRI
- CMC Ludhiana PG Entrance Results
- Gen B C Joshi Army Public School