Auckland University MBA
The MBA programme is planned to help managers and senior executives develop and succeed in their chosen fields. Auckland University lecturers are of the highest calibre, imparting students access to the latest business research and thinking. Auckland University students are hand-picked by a rigorous selection procedure which means students will be studying alongside some of New Zealand’s brightest business minds.
The Auckland University MBA is proposed at professionals in their early to mid-thirties who are presently in middle management roles and looking to increase their executive abilities. This maximises the chances for students to share their experience and aspirations with their peers in a stimulating environment.The Auckland University MBA is taught in one year on two weekday nights per four teaching periods (quarters) with each quarter being ten weeks long. Students who have finished the postgraduate diploma in business in administration with a B+ grade point average can apply to do The Auckland MBA
The University of Auckland
Owen G Glenn Building
12 Grafton Road
- What are the fees of MBA in IIPM?
- Collages give an admission in base of GNM 3 1 2 years.
- Bihar Intermediate Results 2003
- Maharaja Sayajirao Gaekwad
- Rajeev Institute of Business Management Pune
- NSNIS Kolkata
- Procedure about to join MBA in SMU
- Patna University Results
- Xavier Business College
- Barkatullah Vishwavidyalaya MS in Computer Science
- Institute Of Human Behavior and Allied Sciences Delhi
- Bidhan Chandra Krishi Viswavidyalaya West Bengal
- Post Grad Courses DCU
- Can I get the admission in Disaster management in India?
- Details new job instrument tech can I one years experience in IOL Tredent Barbal.