Annamalai University M.Sc. Botany Admission
Annamalai University has founded close associations between the neighboring industries and the institutions for encouraging research and training programs. The Annamalai University is a unitary university with several colleges connected to it. Since its inception, the University has developed into an eminent unitary and residential University with a broad array of teaching staff and big number departments. Annamalai University was founded in 1929.
Eligibility for Admission 2011-12: A pass in B.Sc. (Botany) or B.Sc. (Plant Biology and Plant Biotechnology) with not less than 55% of marks under Part-III.
Chidambaram – 608 002
- Expectations of MBA students in insurance company
- Bank Guarantee Maybank
- Karnataka State Open University
- Detail of date and fee MBA corresponding SM University
- Where do live MBA new campus for NDIM?
- What can we do after BBA?
- Cosmic Business School Ghaziabad
- Christ University MCA
- Annex College of Management Studies Kolkata
- What is time duration part time MBA in HR program?
- MBA Cut Off
- YCMOU Diploma Courses
- Vishwakarma Institute of Management Pune
- Difference Bank Guarantee Letter Of Credit
- Himalayan institute of management and technology