Give me Aligarh Muslim University MBA entrance exam syllabus.
Following is Aligarh Muslim University MBA entrance exam syllabus:
Objective:To test candidates awareness of the developments in the political, social, technological and economic environments both in the Indian and International contexts.
Contents:Characteristics of Indian , basic economic indicators, industrial, trade, fiscal, budgetary and monetary policies, Indian banking system and its functioning, awareness about corporate sector, Indian and international trade, economic agreements, changes in political, technological and cultural environments.
For complete syllabus have to download pdf file which I am uploading.
AMU MBA Entrance Exam Syllabus
Contact details for admission related
- What is detail of corresponding MBA course SMU?
- What is GMAT test Examples
- Coast Guard Pilot
- Collages give an admission in base of GNM 3 1 2 years.
- Funding Agencies
- Tamil University Distance Education B.Ed
- Information about Bhagwan Shri Sai Institute of Management Rnt Marg Indore
- Fidelity Brokerage Handbook
- MBA from reputed institute with general criteria
- IBS Bangalore Placements
- What are details for admission in MBA Autonomous with Integrated PGDM from NIM?
- Archaeology Degree Requirements
- SIOM Cutoff
- RBS Delhi Campus
- Date for taking the form for correspondence MBA in IMT