Give me Aligarh Muslim University MBA entrance exam syllabus.
Following is Aligarh Muslim University MBA entrance exam syllabus:
Objective:To test candidates awareness of the developments in the political, social, technological and economic environments both in the Indian and International contexts.
Contents:Characteristics of Indian , basic economic indicators, industrial, trade, fiscal, budgetary and monetary policies, Indian banking system and its functioning, awareness about corporate sector, Indian and international trade, economic agreements, changes in political, technological and cultural environments.
For complete syllabus have to download pdf file which I am uploading.
AMU MBA Entrance Exam Syllabus
Contact details for admission related
- University Of Mysore Faculty of Commerce & Management
- 303 advertising agency perth
- Details of the part time management courses in MBA offered by ICFAI university Hyderabad
- What are details for MBA of KMAT exam?
- Graphic Era Institute of Technology Dehradun
- BHU MBA
- Suggest do any PG diploma course or SAP course in HR Module?
- Admission procedure MBA in HR for Madurai Kamaraj University
- What is further information on civil services?
- Need where courses details of MSC IT MCS CS and MBA IT?
- Distance Learning LLM Programs
- Thunderbird MBA Reputation
- SRCC MBA GBO
- Complete details for executive MBA form Chennai?
- About admission for administrative course Public administration as correspondence.