Give me Aligarh Muslim University MBA entrance exam syllabus.
Following is Aligarh Muslim University MBA entrance exam syllabus:
Objective:To test candidates awareness of the developments in the political, social, technological and economic environments both in the Indian and International contexts.
Contents:Characteristics of Indian , basic economic indicators, industrial, trade, fiscal, budgetary and monetary policies, Indian banking system and its functioning, awareness about corporate sector, Indian and international trade, economic agreements, changes in political, technological and cultural environments.
For complete syllabus have to download pdf file which I am uploading.
AMU MBA Entrance Exam Syllabus
Contact details for admission related
- Details of MBA course offer through distance education for SCDL
- SAGAR University MBA
- PSGIM Moodle
- Rajeev Institute of Business Management
- VMU Diploma in Food Production
- Bank Guarantee Release Letter direct bank guarantee
- Chaudhary Charan Singh University
- Details of the part time management courses in MBA offered by ICFAI university Hyderabad
- ICMT MBA
- INTECH Institute of Business Management Bangalore
- International Management Institute New Delhi
- Guru Nanak Institute of Management and Information Technology
- Do you advice for admits from Wake Forest Babcock MBA School and from University of Alberta MBA confuse?
- Varanasi – Arya Mahila Inter College
- Conference of GGS College of Modern Technology