What is the admission procedure for lateral entry in Computer Science and I.T Programmes at Directorate of Distance Education – Annamalai University??
Directorate of Distance Education was established in 1979 under Annamalai University. It offers more than five hundred and one different programmes of study
Computer Science and I.T Programmes
UG – Programmes (Lateral Entry)
B.C.A. (Second Year)
B.C.A. (Third Year)
B.Sc. (IT) (Second Year)
B.Sc. (IT) (Third Year)
B.Sc. (Computer Science) (Second Year)
B.Sc. (Computer Science) (Third Year)
B.Sc. (Visual Communication) (Second Year)
B.Sc. (Visual Communication) (Third Year)
PG – Programmes (Lateral Entry)
M.C.A. (Second Year)
M.C.A. (Third Year)
M.Sc. (Information Technology)
M.Sc. (Computer Science)
M.Sc. (Software Engineering)
Admission Procedure for Lateral Entry Programmes
You should have successfully completed the 1st year of the study from any recognised university in the same discipline with minimum 75% of syllabi common to this University.
You should have successfully completed the 1st and 2nd year of the study from any recognised university in the same discipline with not less than 75% of syllabi common to this University.
You should enclose your original markslist, Transfer certificate/Migration Certificate along with evidence for Date of Birth and an attested Xerox copy of the syllabus which you had studied along with the application.
College Rd, Annamalai Nagar,
Tamil Nadu, 608002
04144 238 796
- DDUGU M Sc in Agriculture
- How much master in economics courses total fee as per year?
- Gl Bajaj Mathura
- BVU B.Tech Chemical
- International Managements Institute New Delhi
- Tata Institute of Fundamental Research Phd
- Rajagiri School of Management Fees
- Indira Gandhi national Open University mba admission
- CDLU Sirsa University
- B.Ed from SNDT University Mumbai
- India’s top architecture colleges
- Pune University Distance Education
- IMDR Cut Off
- Jamia Hamdard MBA
- TANUVAS Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University Chennai