What is a country’s Balance Of Payments On Financial Account?
The balance of the payment account of the country is made of the following financial accounts
The current account,
Following are the contents of Current Account:
on-financial and non-produced assets,
the capital account relates to dealings including debt forgiveness,
the transfer of goods and financial assets by migrants leaving or entering a country,
The capital account:
The transfer of ownership on fixed assets,
The transfer of funds received to the sale or acquisition of Fixed assets,
Gift and inheritance taxes,
Royalties and uninsured damage to fixed assets
- IIM Ahmedabad Placements
- Getting Admissions for IIT Ahmedabad
- Rajarambapu Institute of Technology Pune
- National School of Drama Admission Eligibility
- Defense Appropriation bill status
- Avadh University Faizabad
- BSN MBA
- Criminal justice colleges in Houston TX
- equitrend brand equity study
- Give me details the course schedule and the amount of informatica course with NIIT?
- Send entire application and selection process for IIF details.
- Art Brokerage Henderson NV
- RRB Chandigarh Result
- Which is 1 year diploma in Telecom
- Where is the institute for water recourses management?