What is a country’s Balance Of Payments On Financial Account?
The balance of the payment account of the country is made of the following financial accounts
The current account,
Following are the contents of Current Account:
on-financial and non-produced assets,
the capital account relates to dealings including debt forgiveness,
the transfer of goods and financial assets by migrants leaving or entering a country,
The capital account:
The transfer of ownership on fixed assets,
The transfer of funds received to the sale or acquisition of Fixed assets,
Gift and inheritance taxes,
Royalties and uninsured damage to fixed assets
- About courses period, fees for MBA in Panipat city any university.
- BITS MBA Admission
- IGNOU Syllabus for Dts
- Pharma mba jobs
- Good B Schools in India for Mat Qualifying ExamAccman Institute Of Management Noida
- Guardian Best Universities
- Where MBA through correspondence in Marketing and similarly a Diploma course in Entrepreneurship Development?
- ILI Maryland
- What is the eligibility and admission process of MBA in Mass Comm.
- Railway Requirement Board Bhubaneswar
- BSMED Coimbatore
- KIMS Hospital Thiruvananthapuram
- Is Which option to join a PGDBM program from NDIM
- SIBM Distance Learning