What is a country’s Balance Of Payments On Financial Account?
The balance of the payment account of the country is made of the following financial accounts
The current account,
Following are the contents of Current Account:
on-financial and non-produced assets,
the capital account relates to dealings including debt forgiveness,
the transfer of goods and financial assets by migrants leaving or entering a country,
The capital account:
The transfer of ownership on fixed assets,
The transfer of funds received to the sale or acquisition of Fixed assets,
Gift and inheritance taxes,
Royalties and uninsured damage to fixed assets
- When will be publishing of result of kerala university MBA entrance exam?
- PSGIM Moodle
- Do you advice MBA operations Telecom courses and their benefit?
- Any course related with ICICI prudential.
- Suggest name of Indian university or government or UGC recognized correspondence MBA Programmes
- National Institute Of Management Kolkata
- Facility Management Institute in Bangalore
- Online CPT Exam
- Detail about student training procedure internship training for TVS Company.
- Which are the latest vertical mergers in India?
- Allahabad University IPS
- NLIU WIKIPEDIA
- When the class of executive MBA will be commencing and what is the eligibility criteria for ICFAI?
- What is the eligibility and admission process IIPM in indore
- Suryadatta Institute of Management and Information Research