What is a country’s Balance Of Payments On Financial Account?
The balance of the payment account of the country is made of the following financial accounts
The current account,
Following are the contents of Current Account:
on-financial and non-produced assets,
the capital account relates to dealings including debt forgiveness,
the transfer of goods and financial assets by migrants leaving or entering a country,
The capital account:
The transfer of ownership on fixed assets,
The transfer of funds received to the sale or acquisition of Fixed assets,
Gift and inheritance taxes,
Royalties and uninsured damage to fixed assets
- DIMT Delhi
- CIPET Lucknow
- Symbiosis ant management centre in Dubai?
- Business Analysis Essentials
- Brokerage Fees Tax Deductible
- T S Chanakya Admission
- Welingkar Institute of Management Fee Structure
- Top Most Medical Colleges In Andhra Pradesh
- What About the BE & B.Tech distance learning institute?
- Suryadatta Institute Of Business Management And Technology
- 26 years experience for general manager, what MBA course can pursue form ICFAI University.
- SRM University MBA Admission
- University Of Calicut Results
- Department of management science Pune University
- AMU Results