What is a country’s Balance Of Payments On Financial Account?
The balance of the payment account of the country is made of the following financial accounts
The current account,
Following are the contents of Current Account:
on-financial and non-produced assets,
the capital account relates to dealings including debt forgiveness,
the transfer of goods and financial assets by migrants leaving or entering a country,
The capital account:
The transfer of ownership on fixed assets,
The transfer of funds received to the sale or acquisition of Fixed assets,
Gift and inheritance taxes,
Royalties and uninsured damage to fixed assets
- Amity Business School Noida
- How get more information for clinical pharmacy on line program in Apella University?
- Delhi university B.Ed courses
- Institute Of Health Management Research Jaipur
- Required details period, fees and branch for MBA in Bundelkhand University?
- Which is syllabus MBA Agribusiness for Asia Agribusiness?
- Bank Guarantee Request Letter
- Best Universities In Germany Social Sciences
- Direct admission engineering for without donation from National College of Education?
- MBA Types of Jobs
- Online MBA Ivy League
- AMITY MBA EFT
- NMIMS MBA Fee Structure
- Can I get the admission of MBA in HR after 10+2?
- GEMBA School of HR