What is a country’s Balance Of Payments On Financial Account?
The balance of the payment account of the country is made of the following financial accounts
The current account,
Following are the contents of Current Account:
on-financial and non-produced assets,
the capital account relates to dealings including debt forgiveness,
the transfer of goods and financial assets by migrants leaving or entering a country,
The capital account:
The transfer of ownership on fixed assets,
The transfer of funds received to the sale or acquisition of Fixed assets,
Gift and inheritance taxes,
Royalties and uninsured damage to fixed assets
- NYU DISTANCE LEARNING
- Correspondence for GATE
- What is the total detail & criteria of MBA?
- 90 day bank bill swap rate history
- Bank Guarantee Malaysia
- Do you advice MBA operations Telecom courses and their benefit?
- MHM Entrance -Apollo Institute of Hospital Administration
- Details admission process and fee structure for MBA course through distance education at symbiosis
- Byrd Middle School Reviews
- North Eastern Regional Institute of Management Guwahati
- Master School Of Management Meerut
- What is the eligibility for ICFAI business School Gurgaon?
- Fee structure and duration about MBA in finance and banking complete information for IMT Ghaziabad
- Hinduja College
- Maulana Azad Medical College New Delhi