What is a country’s Balance Of Payments On Financial Account?
The balance of the payment account of the country is made of the following financial accounts
The current account,
Following are the contents of Current Account:
on-financial and non-produced assets,
the capital account relates to dealings including debt forgiveness,
the transfer of goods and financial assets by migrants leaving or entering a country,
The capital account:
The transfer of ownership on fixed assets,
The transfer of funds received to the sale or acquisition of Fixed assets,
Gift and inheritance taxes,
Royalties and uninsured damage to fixed assets
- Need where good MBA college list.
- Which university is better for MBA courses?
- HIMT Chennai
- How to do summer training in GLAXO
- Which colleges offer PhD in Management form Mumbai University?
- Where get MBA part time prospectus for Dr MGR Educational and Research Institute Chennai?
- Indian Institute of Business Management Chennai
- Diploma in Drawing
- Amity University MBA Ranking
- Correspondence Course after MBBS in Cosmetology
- LIBA MBA Fees
- LPN To RN Distance Learning
- Avadh University Faizabad
- KJ Somaiya MBA College Mumbai
- Sree Ayyappa College