What is a country’s Balance Of Payments On Financial Account?
The balance of the payment account of the country is made of the following financial accounts
The current account,
Following are the contents of Current Account:
on-financial and non-produced assets,
the capital account relates to dealings including debt forgiveness,
the transfer of goods and financial assets by migrants leaving or entering a country,
The capital account:
The transfer of ownership on fixed assets,
The transfer of funds received to the sale or acquisition of Fixed assets,
Gift and inheritance taxes,
Royalties and uninsured damage to fixed assets
- MBA in Islamic banking in India
- Guide for the Study after Graduation of ICWAI for MBA in Marketing?
- TIRPUDE College of Social Work Nagpur
- Clark Atlanta University MBA
- How to get around in India for MBA course duration of IPMG?
- Kumaun University Admission
- Training programs for Entrepreneurs preferably in Pune Bombay area?
- Institute For Healthcare Improvement IHI & Quality Innovators
- Bank Deposit Slips Example
- Indian Institute Of E-Business Management Pune
- MBA In Sydney
- RK Institute Of Management And Computer Science
- EAMCET Papers with Solutions
- Bank Guarantee Release Letter
- Affinity Business School Bhubaneswar