What is a country’s Balance Of Payments On Financial Account?
The balance of the payment account of the country is made of the following financial accounts
The current account,
Following are the contents of Current Account:
on-financial and non-produced assets,
the capital account relates to dealings including debt forgiveness,
the transfer of goods and financial assets by migrants leaving or entering a country,
The capital account:
The transfer of ownership on fixed assets,
The transfer of funds received to the sale or acquisition of Fixed assets,
Gift and inheritance taxes,
Royalties and uninsured damage to fixed assets
- Suggest don’t understand what do for joining army or air force?
- UBS MBA Online
- Can I get the admission of MBA in HR after 10+2?
- PhD Anatomy
- Would you guide MBA in HR management part time courses and admission?
- Complete details admission for PGDBA from SCDL Pune?
- Gauhati University M.A. in Sanskrit
- National School of Business Bangalore
- Andhra University MCA Exams
- CORRESPONDENCE NCEA
- Kent MBA
- MBA Syllabus Punjab Technical University
- GLIM admissions
- School Of Management Studies Hyderabad
- KUK University Result