What is a country’s Balance Of Payments On Financial Account?
The balance of the payment account of the country is made of the following financial accounts
The current account,
Following are the contents of Current Account:
on-financial and non-produced assets,
the capital account relates to dealings including debt forgiveness,
the transfer of goods and financial assets by migrants leaving or entering a country,
The capital account:
The transfer of ownership on fixed assets,
The transfer of funds received to the sale or acquisition of Fixed assets,
Gift and inheritance taxes,
Royalties and uninsured damage to fixed assets
- Deepshikha College of Technical
- Audyogik Shikshan Mandal’s IMCOST
- Bhartiya Vidya Bhawan, Bangalore
- Vision School of Management New Delhi
- What about the scopes of MBA in various companies?
- 90 day bank bill swap rate history
- Is the MBA executive program from TASMAC business school?
- Diploma ECE Syllabus
- Online submit for networking courses in XLRI Jamshedpur
- MDI Swaziland
- Bank Guarantee Request Letter
- Milan European Institute of Oncology
- Give me the list of institutes who offers PG Diploma in Healthcare online?
- Can I get the admission in Disaster management in India?
- Silver Bright Institute Pune