What is a country’s Balance Of Payments On Financial Account?
The balance of the payment account of the country is made of the following financial accounts
The current account,
Following are the contents of Current Account:
on-financial and non-produced assets,
the capital account relates to dealings including debt forgiveness,
the transfer of goods and financial assets by migrants leaving or entering a country,
The capital account:
The transfer of ownership on fixed assets,
The transfer of funds received to the sale or acquisition of Fixed assets,
Gift and inheritance taxes,
Royalties and uninsured damage to fixed assets
- Lowest Brokerage Margin Rates
- TAPAI Management Institute TAPMI
- IGNOU Syllabus for Dts
- 30 rock backdoor bragging
- West Bengal joint entrance form
- Madurai Kamaraj University Courses
- IIT Kanpur
- Asian School of Management Bhubaneswar
- How to apply MBA admission for Asia Pacific College?
- Details of Bachelar of Computer Application
- EMAT Transducer
- Distance Learning IIMS
- Do advice admission in BBA Degree from symbiosis for other country candidate?
- Bank Guarantee Format for Security Deposit
- 26 years experience for general manager, what MBA course can pursue form ICFAI University.