What is a country’s Balance Of Payments On Financial Account?
The balance of the payment account of the country is made of the following financial accounts
The current account,
Following are the contents of Current Account:
on-financial and non-produced assets,
the capital account relates to dealings including debt forgiveness,
the transfer of goods and financial assets by migrants leaving or entering a country,
The capital account:
The transfer of ownership on fixed assets,
The transfer of funds received to the sale or acquisition of Fixed assets,
Gift and inheritance taxes,
Royalties and uninsured damage to fixed assets
- City MBA
- MFA MBA Dual Degree
- Brokerage Bill Format
- Need where details for MBA admission in Christ University Bangalore?
- Brokerage Options
- Jamnalal Bajaj MBA Mumbai
- Diploma in Yoga in Mumbai
- Singhania University MRM
- Who is the good college in MAT?
- PWS College of Arts and Commerce
- Asian School of Business Management Hyderabad
- Brokerage for Sharekhan
- Symbiosis ant management centre in Dubai?
- Maharaja Sayajirao Gaekwad
- Food Corporation of India in Delhi