What is a country’s Balance Of Payments On Financial Account?
The balance of the payment account of the country is made of the following financial accounts
The current account,
Following are the contents of Current Account:
on-financial and non-produced assets,
the capital account relates to dealings including debt forgiveness,
the transfer of goods and financial assets by migrants leaving or entering a country,
The capital account:
The transfer of ownership on fixed assets,
The transfer of funds received to the sale or acquisition of Fixed assets,
Gift and inheritance taxes,
Royalties and uninsured damage to fixed assets
- Bank Guarantee Example
- What are the fees of MBA entrance exam at Tilak Maharashtra Vidyapeeth Pune?
- What about MBA from Rashmi Institute Pune by Correspondence Course?
- Kuvempu University Distance Education
- Pharma mba jobs
- BIET Hyderabad
- CVSR College of Engineering
- IGNOU PG Diploma in Participatory Management of Displacement Resettlement and Rehabilitation
- IIM Ahmedabad Distance Learning
- About Ifim Ranking for B-School
- Shri Vaishnav Institute of Management Indore
- Sri Krishna College Of Engineering Arakkonam
- Details of Ph D program for Tezpur University.
- DJ Training Institute in Bangalore
- Teri MBA in Business Sustainability