Provide me information about 700 Billion Bailout Approved.
The Emergency Economic Stabilization Act of 2008, commonly referred to as a bailout of the U.S. financial system, is a law enacted in response to the subprime mortgage crisis authorizing the United States Secretary of the Treasury to spend up to $700 billion to purchase distressed assets, especially mortgage-backed securities, and supply cash directly to banks.
- Which colleges offer PhD in Management form Mumbai University?
- IIMT Gurgaon
- When will be publishing of result of kerala university MBA entrance exam?
- Approved AICTE institute of technology and management school at Chennai
- Top BBA Colleges in North India
- CIPET Guwahati
- Graduation Luncheon Ideas
- University of Pondicherry M.Phil in Hindi
- Bank Guarantee Singapore
- SME Rating
- BIFT Hyderabad
- DOEACC B Level Syllabus
- BHU admit card MCA
- What is last year cut off marks for mba mms in MAH CAT?
- Manonmaniam Sundaranar University MBA Syllabus