Provide me information about 700 Billion Bailout Approved.
The Emergency Economic Stabilization Act of 2008, commonly referred to as a bailout of the U.S. financial system, is a law enacted in response to the subprime mortgage crisis authorizing the United States Secretary of the Treasury to spend up to $700 billion to purchase distressed assets, especially mortgage-backed securities, and supply cash directly to banks.
- EAMCET Application Form
- MBA at Anna University
- Do you advice for MBA form and UGC granted institute?
- SRM University MBA Admission
- ISME Placements
- Jharkhand Academic Council Intermediate Exam
- Jadavpur University Distance Learning
- Procedure for taking consent from pollution control board for industrial setup
- Kautilya Institute of Technology & Engineering Jaipur
- Top Engineering Colleges in Punjab Under PTU
- Proton Business School Ranking
- NSNIS Kolkata
- XLRI Distance Learning
- NC State MBA
- Bidhan Chandra Krishi Viswavidyalaya West Bengal