Is 40 percent marks in graduation enough to do MBA from any University in India.
If you want to do MBA from any recognized university then you have to appear in CAT/MAT/XAT entrance exam and for this you must have minimum 50% marks in graduation so 40% marks is not good enough for do MBA from University but if you do MBA from any private institute then some institute accept 40% marks.
- BITM Santiniketan
- Where I can get the admission in Part-time MBA Program from ICFAI?
- Dy Patil Management Mumbai
- Distance Learning In Vancouver
- Complete details for MBA in HR material management form Guru jambeshwar University hisar?
- Army Institute of Fashion and Design AIFD
- Bombay University Bombay Diploma in Pali
- Barkatulla University Bhopal – Department of Psychology
- About entrance exam date and application form details for MBA form Delhi University College.
- Rajiv Gandhi University Distance Education
- MCTM Chidambaram Chettiyar Mat Hr. Sec. School
- Oxford College of Engineering Bangalore
- Business Cycle Prosperity
- Barkatullah Vishwavidyalaya MS in Computer Science
- Nadeem esmail fraser institute