Is 40 percent marks in graduation enough to do MBA from any University in India.
If you want to do MBA from any recognized university then you have to appear in CAT/MAT/XAT entrance exam and for this you must have minimum 50% marks in graduation so 40% marks is not good enough for do MBA from University but if you do MBA from any private institute then some institute accept 40% marks.
- Where can I get placement
- How can i do PG course in rural management their policies of government?
- Course DJ in London
- List of all Indian banks offering summer internships to MBA students in India
- ONGC exam sample papers
- Australian universities geology
- What about MBA in Material Management form Bhoj University?
- SNDT Women’s College Mumbai
- Graphic design schools in Europe
- PSG TECH MBA
- GIM MBA
- Bim Thiruchirappalli Cut Off
- Suryadatta Institute Of Business Management And Technology
- LIBA Chennai Cut Off
- Park Global School Of Business Excellence